RISK PROFILING QUESTIONNAIRE
Date of Birth:
Select Your Gender
Annual Income Range
Select Annual Income Range
Upto 10 lacs
25 - 50 lacs
Before making any important financial decision, what do you usually consider?
1. Always the possible gains
2. Usually the possible gains
3. Always the possible losses
4. Usually the possible losses
You try a new product and it turns out bad. You are informed that the previous lot was not good & the new stock is a lot better and has been tested. What are you more likely to do?
1. Never try anything new again
2. Most likely give it a skip
3. Maybe try
4. Most likely try
How would you describe your knowledge of investments, markets, products?
1. Very little
2. I know some basics
3. I know fairly well
4. I am an expert
What is your primary objective while making an investment likely to be?
1. Keep the money safe
2. To earn high returns
3. To achieve a life goal
4. To create a regular stream of income
If you had to choose between two jobs a) That has a huge fixed component and a small variable component b) A small fixed component and a huge variable component, which one are you most likely to choose?
1. Most likely A
2. Maybe A
3. Most likely B
4. Maybe B
How easily do you usually move on if a financial decision went wrong?
1. Not so easily
2. Somewhat easily
3. Reasonably easily
4. I move on quickly
Insurance is a good way to protect against different risks like early death, health related expenses or disabilities. How much of insurance do you have?
1. Very little cover
2. Enough to cover basic risk
3. I have reasonable insurance to cover most risks
4. I have insurance to cover almost every conceivable risk
With investments usually, to earn some higher returns you will have to assume a higher level of risk and volatility in the value of investments. Given this knowledge what kind of investments are you likely to make?
1. Take extra risk and earn some quick high returns
2. Will keep some basic money safe and take risk with the rest of the money
3. Keep most of the money safe, and take risk with a little money to earn extra returns
4. Concentrate on capital preservation